About Me

My photo
As an author inspired by the aesthetic of virtue drawn from the many esoteric works I experience and research,I seek wisdom, truth and the light that emanates from all things born of the great void... a lover of life, gnosis and my Clan Family - The People of Goda, of the Clan of Tubal Cain www.clanoftubalcain.org.uk.

Saturday 2 April 2011

Dante!

Quotes from Dante:




"Do not be afraid; our fate
Cannot be taken from us; it is a gift."
Dante Alighieri (Inferno)

"Nature is the art of God."
Dante Alighieri


"Heaven wheels above you, displaying to you her eternal glories, and still your eyes are on the ground"
Dante Alighieri


"As flowerlets drooped and puckered in the night turn up to the returning sun and spread their petals wide on his new warmth and light-just so my wilted spirits rose again and such a heat of zeal surged through my veins that I was born anew."
Dante Alighieri




"To course across more kindly waters now
my talent's little vessel lifts her sails,
leaving behind herself a sea so cruel;
and what I sing will be that second kingdom,
in which the human soul is cleansed of sin,
becoming worthy of ascent to Heaven."
Dante Alighieri (Purgatorio)



artwork: google images



No comments:

Post a Comment